Our Partner feature is part of our Teamwork package and helps you work together with your partner, share milestones, and reach your goals faster.
If you do not have a partner on WiseBanyan yet: You’ll need to invite someone to be your partner. When you invite someone to be your partner, you’ll be able to select one or as many milestones as you’d like to share. Remember that you can only have one partner, which means partnering is an important decision. You decide which milestones - if any - that you do and do not want to share. Your partner will be able to contribute, see your milestone history, and view all the holdings on shared milestones.
If you already have a partner on WiseBanyan: Kudos! There are two ways you can share additional milestones:
- Log into your account, select the milestone you want to share, and click the gold + button on the screen, OR
- Log into your account, select Packages on the menu bar, select Teamwork, select the Partner feature, and from there you can share additional milestones.
Learn more about our Teamwork package and our Partner feature:
- Learn more about or turn on Teamwork on your dashboard
- FAQ: What does your Teamwork package do?
- FAQ: What is the Partner feature?