We know one is the loneliest number (cue music!)…
This is why you can definitely have more than one IRA on WiseBanyan. With Tax Protection’s IRAutomation feature, WiseBanyan offers IRAs including Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, and SEP IRAs.
IRAutomation also comes with the automation for managing and maximizing your IRA deposits each year adds value by reducing the time you'd need to manage your IRA(s) elsewhere and through helping you invest sooner to give your investments the chance to grow for longer. This includes being able to set your Annual Deposit Limits across all of your WiseBanyan IRAs and selecting the Funding Strategy for your IRAs.
As your tax situation changes over the years, you might find that it’s better to contribute to a Roth IRA over a Traditional IRA or vice versa. When that happens, you can easily add another IRA type onto your WiseBanyan account and manage both.
Also, we do offer free rollovers and transfers for your outside IRAs, 401(k)s, and 403(b)s. To start the process simply email us (email@example.com) a copy of a recent statement from the account you want to rollover.
- Learn more about Tax Protection and IRAutomation on your dashboard.
- FAQ: Tax Protection – IRAutomation: What are the Annual Deposit Limits?
- FAQ: Tax Protection – IRAutomation: What are the different Funding Strategies that I can set?
- FAQ: What’s the difference between a Roth IRA and a Traditional IRA?
- FAQ: How do I add an IRA?