You can either assign a Custom Portfolio or Featured Portfolio to a milestone during when you creating the new Custom or Feature Portfolio or – after the portfolios are created and in your Portfolio Plus Library – you can also assign it by going directly to your Milestone.
Assign a portfolio as you create your Custom or Featured Portfolio:
- Once you have Portfolio Plus activated, you can create a new portfolio here.
- Create a new Custom Portfolio by selecting the investments you’d like to include or start with one of the Featured Portfolios under the Featured tab.
- Once you’ve selected the investments for your Custom Portfolio or chosen a Featured Portfolio, you’ll be able to choose or edit the allocation for each of the investments in the portfolio
- Next, you can personalize the portfolio by naming it and adding a splashy new description
- With the portfolio created, you can assign it to any of your milestones! If you are not ready to invest in the portfolio just yet, you can always skip this step and it will save the portfolio to your Portfolio Plus Library so that you can assign it to your milestones later.
Using the details page of your milestone to assign a portfolio from your Portfolio Plus Library:
If you’ve already created a Custom or Featured Portfolio you want to use and it’s in your Portfolio Plus Library, you can assign it your milestones!
Select the milestone to update
- Click the Edit tab on the milestone details page
- Select Edit Portfolio
- If you choose either the “Stocks and Bonds” or “Stocks, Bonds, and Cash” option, you’ll have the option to assign the WiseBanyan Core Portfolios or any of the Portfolio Plus portfolios you’ve created: