Yes! You can make a prior year contribution to a new IRA with your initial deposit during signup. To do so, use the following process before April 10th:
- Start signing up for WiseBanyan!
- During Signup, choose a Retirement Milestone.
- On the Review Settings page, choose your preferred IRA from the dropdown list.
- Choose an auto-deposit (will count as current year contributions), fill out your personal information, link your bank, choose a password, and sign the agreement!
- On the following page click to "See Your Plan"
- On "Admire Your Plan", click "Update" next to your "First Deposit".
- On the next page, you can change your contribution to your preferred amount and choose the prior year!
- "Confirm Initial Deposit" and you're all set!