Absolutely! You can make a contribution to your IRA account(s) for the prior tax year up to April 10. Please consult IRS eligibility requirements and contribution limits first, and then follow the steps below to make your contribution:
Eligibility: IRA contributions must be made with "earned" money – or money earned from formal jobs and odd jobs. Please be aware of contribution limits for IRA accounts so you do not exceed those limits. You can learn more about IRA contribution limits on the IRS website.
Ready to make your contribution from the website? Please follow the steps below:
- Click the Funding option in the right menu
- Click Deposit Funds
- Enter how much you'd like to contribute to the prior tax year
- Select your preferred IRA
- Select your tax year (and double check how much you already contributed!)
- Click "Submit" and look for your confirmation email.
Ready to contribute for prior tax year from mobile app? Please follow the steps below:
- Click the Funding button on the bottom of the screen
- Click Transfer Funds
- Select From - your bank account; To - your preferred IRA.
- Click Make A Deposit
- Review your contributions for prior year and current year, then confirm a Tax Year for the contribution.
- Enter contribution amount, Review Deposit.
- Confirm deposit.
Deposits should be reflected in your account within 1-4 business days.
Note: Auto-deposit contributions are only for the current tax year and cannot be set to the previous year